Affordable Term Life Insurance Quotes
How to Find Affordable Term Life Insurance
Are you looking for affordable term life insurance coverage to protect your family?
If so, there’s a few things to consider before you start comparing plans to get the best price.
First, think about how much life insurance you need to protect your loved ones.
Next, consider how many years you need term insurance – 10, 15, 20 or 30 years, and consider how much you can afford to pay.
Now, it’s time to find affordable life insurance, but what’s the best way?
You have choices including contacting a local agent, calling insurance companies direct, or you can visit a life insurance website that offers free quotes.
Get a Free Quote for Life Insurance
How Can I Get Affordable Term Life Insurance Coverage?
- Don’t buy more coverage than you need.
- Buy coverage when you are young and healthy, as rates increase with age.
- Quit smoking – If you smoke, quit – rates are 2-3 times higher for smokers.
- Level Term – Level term insurance is usually the lowest priced option for term life insurance, and offers guaranteed level rates and coverage for up to 30 years.
- Compare Quotes – Rates vary by insurance companies, so compare life insurance rate quotes from multiple insurers before you choose a plan.
- Paying premiums once per year, on an annual basis, may save you money, instead of making monthly premium payments.
- Lower Your Weight – Your height-to-weight ratio affects your premium. So, eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly may help to lower your life insurance premiums.
How Does Affordable Term Life Insurance Work?
Term life insurance offers life insurance protection for a specific number of years. It builds no cash value, you pay only for the life insurance.
That's why term life is less expensive than permanent life insurance. That means you can afford more protection for your loved ones.
- Term life insurance lasts for a specific number of years, from 1-30 years. The most common terms are 10, 15, 20 or 30 years.
- Term life insurance policies pay the beneficiary the face amount of the life insurance policy if the insured person dies during the term of the policy.
For example, a 15-year term life policy with a face amount of $250,000 would pay $250,000 to the beneficiary if the insured died any time during those 15 years.
- Usually, term life insurance costs 2-3 times less than permanent life insurance.
- If you outlive the term of your life insurance policy, your coverage ends.
Affordable Term Life Insurance Quotes
Top Pick – JRC Insurance Group
JRC Insurance Group helps you shop, compare and save on life insurance. Regardless of your age or health background, we'll shop our 40+ insurance companies and find you affordable life insurance you need to protect your family and fit your budget. Compare the best life insurance rates for savings up to 73%. Get Your FREE Quote.
Highly Recommended – Haven Life
- Get up to $1,000,000 of affordable term life insurance today
- Apply online in under 20 minutes, start coverage today
- Backed by MassMutual, rated A++ by AM Best
Haven Life uses the information provided in your application to make an instant decision on your application. Healthy, qualified applicants (based on the information provided in your life insurance application) can be insured immediately with no medical exam while other applicants can receive immediate coverage pending a medical exam.
Highly Recommended – Globe Life Insurance
$1* Buys $100,000 Globe Life Insurance for Adults or Children
- No Medical Exam - Simple Application.
- No Waiting. Buy Direct.
- Rates as Low as $3.49 per month.
- Join 4.2 Million Policyholders.
- No Phone Required. No Credit Required.
- No Agent Involved.
Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved.