Best Companies for Life Insurance
Are you looking for the best companies for life insurance?
If so, it’s good to understand which factors are important in determining the best life insurance companies. What actually makes a company the best for life insurance?
Basically, you want a safe, secure company the offers you low rates and life insurance protection that the company can pay if there is a claim.
Key Factors to Consider When Comparing
The Best Companies for Life Insurance
- The financial strength rating issued by AM Best.
- The customer service provided – Is it 24/7 via phone and email?
- The rates charged for life insurance – Are they competitive?
- Any complaints filed against insurers in your state – Check with the Department of insurance in your state.
- The amount of invested capital and types of investments – Reviewed by AM Best when determining their financial rating for the insurance company.
Each year, the Insurance Information Institute (www.iii.org) issues a report identifying the Top Life Insurance Companies in the US. The report shows you the Top 10 life insurance groups by premium written for the prior year.
When researching the best life insurance companies, make sure you check there current financial strength rating from AM Best Company. Since the financial markets and investments have changed the financial condition of some insurance companies, make sure to take time to review their financial status.
How do you compare plans and prices for life insurance from the best companies?
- You could choose to locate a licensed life insurance agent in your area.
- Or, you may choose to request free, no obligation life insurance quotes online from top-rated insurance companies, with no obligation. Request your free life insurance quotes.
The Top 10 Life Insurance Companies by
Direct Premiums Written for 2013
- Northwestern Mutual – rated A++, Superior
- MetLife – rated A+, Superior
- New York Life Insurance Group - rated A++, Superior
- Aflac – rated A+, Superior
- Lincoln National Corp. - rated A+, Superior
- Manulife Financial Corp. - rated A+, Superior
- Prudential Financial Inc. - rated A+, Superior
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co. - rated A++, Superior
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance - rated A++, Superior
- AEGON NV - rated A+, Superior
* Source - Insurance Information Institute
The Benefits of Comparing Multiple Quotes for Life Insurance
- Quick and Easy Rate Comparisons – Get instant quotes online.
- Convenience – Compare Quotes 24/7 from the convenience of your home of office.
- No Sales Pressure – You don’t have to meet with an agent to compare quotes.
- Customer Service – You can get your questions answered by email or phone.
- Save Money – By comparing life insurance quotes from several carriers you may save up to 50% or more because rates vary by company.
When you request life insurance quotes online you receive the annual premium, insurance company name, type of policy, payment options, and the financial rating of the insurance carrier.
If you have questions about your life insurance quotes you may be able to get assistance online, over the phone, or by email.
You may even be able to compare quotes for term life insurance no exam required.
Tips for Comparing Life Insurance Quotes
Before comparing quotes from the best companies for life insurance, make sure you know the following:
Life Insurance Quotes
Top Pick – JRC Insurance Group
JRC Insurance Group helps you shop, compare and save on life insurance. Regardless of your age or health background, we'll shop our 40+ insurance companies and find you affordable life insurance you need to protect your family and fit your budget. Compare the best life insurance rates for savings up to 73%. Get Your FREE Quote.
Highly Recommended – Haven Life
- Get up to $1,000,000 of affordable term life insurance today
- Apply online in under 20 minutes, start coverage today
- Backed by MassMutual, rated A++ by AM Best
Haven Life uses the information provided in your application to make an instant decision on your application. Healthy, qualified applicants (based on the information provided in your life insurance application) can be insured immediately with no medical exam while other applicants can receive immediate coverage pending a medical exam.
Highly Recommended – United of Omaha
United of Omaha offers guaranteed acceptance whole life insurance for people age 45 to 85. Choose $3,000 up to $25,000 of coverage. Rates start as low as $8.80 per month. There’s no medical exam and no health questions. You cannot be turned down. You can get a quote and apply online now. START HERE to get a FREE Quote.
Highly Recommended – Globe Life Insurance
$1* Buys $100,000 Globe Life Insurance
- Coverage for Adults or Children
- No Medical Exam. Just a Few Y/N Health Questions
- Free Information. No Phone Required. No Waiting
Buy Direct. Monthly Rates as low as $3.49 for Adults/$2.17 for Children.
Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved.