Best Term Insurance Carriers
Which are the Best Term Insurance Carriers?
That’s a good question. Many people want to compare prices and plans for term life insurance from the companies that are considered the best when buying their term life insurance policy.
How do you find the best term insurance carriers?
Each year there is a report of the Top Term Life Insurance Groups issued by the Insurance Information Institute.
This report provides the Top 10 Life Insurance Groups by number of individual term life insurance policies issued in 2012. In addition to the carrier name, the financial strength rating of the carrier is provided, as issued by AM Best Company, an independent rating service of financial companies.
Top Term Insurance Carriers
Including AM Best Company Financial Ratings
- Aflac - "A+" Superior
- Metlife - "A+" Superior
- Northwestern Mutual - "A++" Superior
- New York Life - "A++" Superior
- Manulife Financial Corp. - "A+" Superior
- Lincoln National Corp. - "A+" Superior
- Prudential Financial Inc. - "A+" Superior
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co. - "A++" Superior
- AEGON NV - "A+" Superior
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance - "A++" Superior
* Ratings per AM Best Company as of 2012.
(Source – Fortune and www.iii.org - Insurance Information Institute)
Before deciding on your life insurance carrier, make sure you know the following:
- How long do you need term insurance - 10, 15, 20 or 30 years?
- How much term insurance do you need? You can use the term life insurance calculator to find out.
- How much can you afford to pay?
Also, make sure you consider the financial stability rating of the insurance company you choose. The financial stability rating is an indicator of the insurance carrier’s ability to meet their financial obligations, and pay their claims.
Do you want to compare free rate quotes for term life insurance from the top term insurance carriers?
Life Insurance Quotes
Top Pick – 1ClickCoverage
Compare the best term life insurance quotes from 70 of the top life insurance companies in less than 2 minutes! Save up to 70%. Request your free quotes for term life insurance.
Highly Recommended – National Life Group
Buy $25,000 to $350,000 of term life insurance online with no medical exam required. People age 60 and under may qualify for coverage. Rated "A" (Excellent) by AM Best for financial strength. National Life was founded in 1848. If approved, you can start your life insurance policy today. Get your free life insurance quote now.
Copyright 2015. All Rights Reserved.