Buy Life Insurance Online
Do you want to buy term life insurance?
If so, you may want to learn about how you can find the best price from the highest rated term life insurance companies.
First, you want to decide what type of term life insurance to buy, level term or decreasing term.
Term life usually costs 2-3 times less than permanent life insurance, and can provide guaranteed rates for up to 30 years. Level term gives you level rates and coverage for the length of your policy. While decreasing term has level rates but the amount of life insurance decreases each year. That’s why around 97% of term life policies sold are Level term life insurance.
How long do you need term life insurance?
If you need it for a period of 1-30 years, then level term life may offer the most affordable option for you.
Get your Free Life Insurance Quote
Do I have to take a medical exam?
When you buy term life insurance most life insurers will require a full medical exam, including an EKG and blood tests, in order to qualify for a $250,000 life insurance policy. However, some insurers may only require a paramed exam where an examiner comes to your home or office to check your blood pressure, draw some blood, and ask you some health questions. The medical exam is paid for by the insurance company.
When comparing your term life insurance quotes for your life insurance policy, make sure you consider the following:
- Term – Choose from 10, 15, 20 or 30 years of coverage.
- Guaranteed Rates – Are the rates guaranteed for the entire term of your policy?
- Financial Rating – Is the insurer rated "A" excellent, or better, by AM Best Company for financial strength?
- Renewable – Is the policy renewable when it expires? Can you renew it for another term if you want? This is an option to consider, but it may cost you additional premium.
Life Insurance Quotes
Top Pick – Haven Life
- Get up to $1,000,000 of affordable term life insurance today
- Apply online in under 20 minutes, start coverage today
- Backed by MassMutual, rated A++ by AM Best
Highly Recommended – Sagicor Life Insurance
Buy up to $400,000 of life insurance with no medical exam required. People age 20 to 65 may qualify for coverage. Rated "A-" (Excellent) by AM Best for financial strength. Sagicor Life was founded in 1840. Get your free life insurance quote now.
Highly Recommended – Globe Life Insurance
$1* Buys $100,000 Globe Life Insurance
- Coverage for Adults or Children
- No Medical Exam. Just a Few Y/N Health Questions
- Free Information. No Phone Required. No Waiting
Buy Direct. Monthly Rates as low as $3.49 for Adults/$2.17 for Children.
Copyright 2016. All Rights Reserved.