Buy Senior Life Insurance Online
Do you want to buy senior life insurance online?
If so, you may be wondering where you can find the best life insurance plan, at the best price, to meet your needs, and fit your budget.
Whether you are recently retired, over 60 or 75, you and your spouse (if married) may qualify to buy life insurance online from a highly-rated insurer.
Today, everyone is eligible for Life Insurance protection. Regardless of your health conditions, tobacco usage, age, or employment, there’s a life insurance policy for you.
Senior life insurance plans provide much needed protection in case the insured person passes away. This insurance can provide flexible terms of coverage to meet your needs, and help provide money to pay for burial expenses, or provide additional money for your spouse, or other loves ones.
Buy Senior Life Insurance Online
Top Pick – United of Omaha
United of Omaha offers guaranteed acceptance whole life insurance for people age 45 to 85. Choose $3,000 up to $25,000 of coverage. Rates start as low as $8.80 per month. There’s no medical exam and no health questions. You cannot be turned down. You can get a quote and apply online now. START HERE to get a FREE Quote.
How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
If you want more than $25,000 of life insurance protection, and are willing to take a physical exam, "WholesaleInsurance" may give you the best prices from the highest rated insurance companies.
When you compare free quotes for senior life insurance, you answer some simple questions and receive up to 5 Instant Quotes for term life insurance from top-rated insurance companies.
By comparing quotes you may save up to 73% on your life insurance policy
It’s quick, it only takes a few minutes.
It’s easy, just fill out one form.
There’s no obligation, you decide if you like your quotes – if so, you can request an application.
Or, you can ask for more information. It’s that simple.
You can get help over the phone, or by email. It’s your choice.
There’s absolutely no obligation to buy a policy.
You can compare free price quotes from the comfort of your home, any time of the day, or night. Get your Free Life Insurance Quotes.
Recommended Things to Consider When You Buy Senior Life Insurance Online
When choosing a senior term life insurance policy be aware that your life insurance coverage will last for a specific number of years, this is the term of your policy, which may be 5 years, 10 years or longer.
Also, your term life insurance policy does not build cash value inside the policy. You are paying only for life insurance protection.
Your life insurance coverage amount would be paid to your beneficiary (you choose who gets the money) if you were to pass away during the term of your life insurance policy.
Make sure to ask if your policy is renewable, meaning can you renew your life insurance policy when the term expires.
Also, ask if your life insurance premiums will remain the same each year of your policy. This is considered level term life insurance, where the premiums and the amount of life insurance coverage stays the same each year of your life insurance policy.
You can request free senior life insurance quotes that will save you time and money. You can compare the lowest prices from 40 of the leading life insurance companies, offering you affordable protection.
Request your free, instant life insurance quotes online now.
Tips to Buy Senior Life Insurance Online
Get Your Free Life Insurance Quotes
- Compare Several Price Quotes – Rates may vary by up to 50% or more between insurance companies. Some life insurers may charge you hundreds of dollars less per year for your life insurance. By comparing quotes you could keep more money in your pocket.
- Financial Stability Ratings – Choose an Insurance Company rated "A-" Excellent, or better, by A.M. Best Company for financial strength. This means they should be safe, secure, and able to pay their claims.
- Premium Payment Options – Compare quotes for the different premium payment options of monthly, quarterly, and annually. Paying your premiums monthly may cost you more, than paying your premiums once per year (annual payments).
- Term Options – Choose the term (length of your policy) you need coverage for – 5, 10, 15 or 20 years. Depending on your age, the term available may vary by insurance company.
- "Free Look" Period - Many life insurance companies provide a 10-30 day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your life insurance policy you may return it within this time period for a full refund of your premiums paid. Make sure to check on this before buying your life insurance policy.
Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved.