Instant Quotes for Life Insurance
Do you want to compare Instant Quotes for Life Insurance?
If so, it’s quick and easy, and there’s no obligation to buy.
You can request free, instant life insurance quotes online in just minutes.
Here’s how it works:
Get a Free Quote for Life Insurance
- Visit a life insurance quote provider online.
- Fill out a life insurance quotes request form.
- Receive the lowest life insurance quotes instantly.
Questions: If you have questions you can contact the life insurance quote provider by using their 1-800 number, or by emailing your questions to them.
Apply Online: You can apply online for free quotes now. If you like your quotes, you can request your free life insurance application for coverage, with no obligation to buy a policy.
Get Instant Quotes: You can visit WholesaleInsurance to request your free quotes. You will be asked to fill out one easy form, and then you will receive the lowest quotes for life insurance, from top-rated companies. Get your Instant Life Insurance Quotes now.
Tips for Comparing Instant Quotes for Life Insurance:
- Compare multiple quotes from several insurers.
- Review the Financial Strength Ratings of the insurers.
- Get your questions answered before applying for a policy.
- Compare premium payment options, annual premiums are usually less costly overall, than monthly premiums.
- Buy your life insurance policy sooner rather than later, premiums increase with your age.
Also, consider term life insurance if you want the most life insurance protection for your family, at the lowest price.
Term life insurance provides temporary coverage for 1-30 years. Many policies are issued for 10, 15, 20 or 30 years.
Term life usually costs 2-3 times less than permanent life insurance, because it is temporary, and builds no cash value inside the policy. It is pure life insurance protection.
Example of Term Life Insurance: $250,000 term life insurance policy for a term of 30 years, with a monthly premium of $32.
In this example you would pay $32 per month for $250,000 of term life insurance coverage for a period of 30 years. If you die during the term of your policy, for example, after 16 years, your beneficiary would receive the $250,000 proceeds from your life insurance policy.
You choose who will be the beneficiary of your life insurance policy. Life insurance proceeds are usually paid free from federal income tax.
In the example above, if you outlived your 30 year term meaning you were alive after 30 years, your life insurance coverage would expire. At that time, you could apply for another life insurance policy paying higher rates based on your age and health at that time.
Life Insurance Quotes
Top Pick – Wholesale Insurance
Compare the best life insurance quotes from 40 of the leading life insurance companies in less than 2 minutes. Save up to 73%. Request your free quotes for life insurance.
Highly Recommended – Haven Life
- Get up to $1,000,000 of affordable term life insurance today
- Apply online in under 20 minutes, start coverage today
- Backed by MassMutual, rated A++ by AM Best
Highly Recommended – Globe Life Insurance
$1* Buys $100,000 Globe Life Insurance
- Coverage for Adults or Children
- No Medical Exam. Just a Few Y/N Health Questions
- Free Information. No Phone Required. No Waiting
Buy Direct. Monthly Rates as low as $3.49 for Adults/$2.17 for Children.
Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved.