Life Insurance For People Over 60
Are you in search of life insurance for people over 60? If so, you may be wondering where you can find the best life insurance plan, at the best price, to meet your needs, and fit your budget.
Today, everyone is eligible for Life Insurance protection. Regardless of your health conditions, tobacco usage, age, or employment, there’s a life insurance policy for you. Fill out one form for free life insurance quotes at prices for all budgets.
You can request free life insurance quotes that will save you time and money. You can compare the lowest prices from more than 100 of the top life insurance companies, offering you affordable protection.
Get Free Life Insurance Quotes
When you compare free quotes for life insurance, you answer some simple questions and receive up to 5 Instant Quotes for term life insurance from top-rated insurance companies. By comparing quotes you may save up to 70% on your life insurance policy.
It’s quick, it only takes a few minutes.
It’s easy, just fill out one form.
There’s no obligation, you decide if you like your quotes – if so you can request an application.
Or, you can ask for more information. It’s that simple.
Top Pick – 1ClickCoverage
Compare the top 5 term life quotes from our network of over 100 leading life insurance companies in less than 2 minutes! Save up to 70%. Request your free quotes for term life insurance.
Highly Recommended – National Guardian Life
NGL was established in 1910 and is rated "A-" (Excellent) by AM Best for financial strength. People age 40 to 80 may qualify to buy up to $400,000 of single premium whole life insurance with no medical exam. Minimum premium of $10,000. Get your instant quote and apply online. If approved, you may start your whole life insurance policy today. Request your free whole life insurance quote.
Tips for Buying Life Insurance for People Over 60
- Compare Multiple Quotes – Rates may vary by up to 50% or more between companies. Some insurers may charge you hundreds of dollars less per year for your life insurance.
- Payment Options – Compare quotes for payment options of monthly, quarterly, and annually. Paying once per year may save you money.
- Term Options – Choose the term you need coverage for – 5, 10, 15, or 20 years.
- Financial Rating – Choose an Insurer rated "A" Excellent, or better by A.M. Best Company for financial strength.
- Free Look Period - Many life insurance companies provide a 10-30 day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your life insurance policy you may return it within this time period for a full refund of premiums paid. Make sure to check this out before buying your life insurance policy.
Life Insurance for People Over 60
with No Medical Exam
If you only need up to $30,000 of life insurance coverage, you may want to consider Globe Life Insurance.
Globe Life Insurance offers people age 78 and under the chance to buy up to $30,000 of simplified life insurance with just a few short health questions.
Since 1951, Globe Life has been providing affordable life insurance protection for Americans. Globe Life is rated "A+" Superior by A.M. Best Company for financial strength.
Globe Life has more than 3.8 million policyholders. Many individuals and couples choose Globe Life because it’s quick, easy and affordable.
You can apply online in as little as 5 minutes. $1* starts your life insurance coverage! Apply online here!
Copyright 2014. All Rights Reserved.