Life Insurance for the Elderly
Are you in search of life insurance for the elderly? If so, you may be wondering where you can find the best life insurance plan, at the best price, to meet your needs, and fit your budget.
Today, everyone is eligible for Life Insurance protection. Regardless of your health conditions, tobacco usage, age, or employment, there’s a life insurance policy for you.
Term life insurance for the elderly provides much needed protection in case the insured person passes away. This insurance can provide flexible terms of coverage to meet your needs, and help provide money to pay for burial expenses or provide additional money for your spouse, or other loves ones.
Get a Free Quote for Life Insurance
When choosing a term life insurance for elderly policy be aware that your coverage will last for a specific number of years, the term of your policy, which may be 5 years, 10 years, 15 years or longer.
Also, your term life policy does not build cash value inside the policy. You are paying only for life insurance protection. Your life insurance coverage amount would be paid to your beneficiary if you were to pass away during the term of the life insurance policy.
Make sure to ask if your policy is renewable, meaning can you renew your life insurance policy when the term expires.
Also, ask if your life insurance premiums will remain level (the same) each year of your policy. This is considered level term life insurance, where the premiums and the coverage amount remain the same each year of your life insurance policy.
You can request free elderly life insurance quotes that will save you time and money. You can compare the lowest prices from more than 40 of the top life insurance companies, offering you affordable protection.
Get Free Term Life Insurance Quotes for the Elderly
Tips for Buying Term Life Insurance for Elderly
- Compare Multiple Quotes – Rates may vary by up to 50% or more between companies. Some insurers may charge you hundreds of dollars less per year for your life insurance.
- Term Options – Choose the term you need coverage for – 5, 10, 15 or 20 years.
- Financial Rating – Choose an Insurer rated "A-" Excellent, or better by A.M. Best Company for financial strength.
- Payment Options – Compare quotes for payment options of monthly, quarterly, and annually. Paying once per year may save you money.
- Free Look Period - Many life insurance companies provide a 10-30 day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your life insurance policy you may return it within this time period for a full refund of premiums paid. Make sure to check this out before buying your life insurance policy.
Top Pick – WholesaleInsurance
Compare the best life insurance quotes from 40 of the leading life insurance companies in less than 2 minutes! Save up to 73%. Request your free quotes for term life insurance.
Highly Recommended – United of Omaha
United of Omaha offers guaranteed acceptance whole life insurance for people age 45 to 85. Choose $3,000 up to $25,000 of coverage. Rates start as low as $8.80 per month. There’s no medical exam and no health questions. You cannot be turned down. You can get a quote and apply online now. START HERE to get a FREE Quote.
Copyright 2016. All Rights Reserved.