Looking for Best Life Insurance
Are You Looking for The Best Life Insurance?
When shopping for life insurance you may want to find the best results for life insurance – those companies that offer you the best price, and the coverage you need, with the safety and security of a highly-rated, financially secure insurance company.
Factors you may want to consider when choosing the best life insurance include financial ratings, customer service, and pricing.
Term life insurance provides the most coverage at the lowest price. Term life offers coverage for 10, 15, 20 or 30 years. Term life usually costs 2-3 times less than permanent life insurance.
Get a Free Quote for Life Insurance
Highest Ratings for Financial Strength
Here are the highest ratings available for financial strength from the life insurance industry’s leading rating agencies:
- A.M. Best (A++)
- Standard & Poor’s (AAA)
- Moody’s (Aaa)
- Fitch (AAA)
Does the life insurance company have a web site that allows you to view and manage your life insurance policy online? Can you can view your life insurance policy values, change your address, contact your agent or a customer service representative? Can you also download forms or request they be mailed to you?
Does the insurance company offer the most competitive pricing available for your life insurance protection?
List of the Best Companies for Life Insurance
Here’s a list of the Top Term Life Insurance Companies based on lowest price and financial ratings from AM Best:
ING Reliastart Life Insurance Company – A+
West Coast Life Insurance Company – A+
Banner Life Insurance Company – A+
Lincoln National Life Insurance Company – A+
ING Reliastar Life of New York – A+
Protective Life Insurance Company – A+
Transamerica Life Insurance Company – A+
Prudential Life Insurance – A+
With JRC Insurance Group you choose among the top life insurance companies in America, to get the best results for life insurance.
Competing for your business are: Transamerica Life Insurance Company, HSBC Insurance, MetLife, BannerLife, RBC Insurance, Genworth Financial, West Coast Life Insurance Company, ING, Fidelity Life and AIG American General, among others.
You can get a fast rate quote now, from the top term life insurance companies, that fit your needs, and meets your budget:
- Compare life insurance prices in under 2 minutes
- Get fast, free life insurance quote comparisons online
- America’s most trusted names in life insurance compete for your business
Tips for Comparing Quotes When Looking for Best Life Insurance
Make sure you consider the following tips when comparing your quotes:
- Financial ratings are important, consider the highest rated carrier, as this an indicator of financial stability, and the ability of the insurer to pay their financial obligations
- Term life insurance offers you coverage for 10, 15, 20 or 30 years.
- Premium payment options can save you money – annual premium payments may cost you less overall than monthly premium payments.
- Life insurance rates increase with your age, so the sooner you buy a policy the better.
Top Pick – JRC Insurance Group
JRC Insurance Group helps you shop, compare and save on life insurance. Regardless of your age or health background, we'll shop our 40+ insurance companies and find you affordable life insurance you need to protect your family and fit your budget. Compare the best life insurance rates for savings up to 73%. Get Your FREE Quote.
Highly Recommended – Haven Life
- Get up to $1,000,000 of affordable term life insurance today
- Apply online in under 20 minutes, start coverage today
- Backed by MassMutual, rated A++ by AM Best
Haven Life uses the information provided in your application to make an instant decision on your application. Healthy, qualified applicants (based on the information provided in your life insurance application) can be insured immediately with no medical exam while other applicants can receive immediate coverage pending a medical exam.
Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved.