Low Cost Life Insurance Comparison
How to Get Low Cost Life Insurance
If you’re searching to compare low cost premiums on your life insurance plan, here’s some tips to help save you time and money in your search:
Compare Life Insurance Quotes
- Compare prices from several different insurance companies.
- Consider term life insurance which usually offers the lowest prices.
- Shop online to avoid sales pressure.
- Compare rates for 10, 15, 20 and 30 years of coverage.
- Compare pricing at several levels of coverage both higher and lower than the amount of life insurance you need. Premiums may not be much higher for a higher amount of life insurance.
In addition, make sure you consider the financial rating of the insurance company. The higher the financial strength rating, the more financially secure the insurance company, and better able to pay their claims. An AM Best Rating of "A" (Excellent) or higher may be considered financially secure.
When comparing premiums you should understand that several factors affect your rate for life insurance, including:
- Your age and gender.
- The type and amount of life insurance.
- Your health, family health history, and your height-to-weight ratio.
- Whether or not you smoke.
- Driving record.
- Your occupation and hobbies.
Basically, the younger and better health you are in when you buy life insurance, the lower your premiums, because the longer you are expected to live, the lower your rate.
Comparing low cost life insurance premiums online can help to save you time and money because you can get instant life insurance rate comparisons from over 40 leading life insurers without delays, sales pressures, or having to meet with an agent.
Life Insurance Quotes
Top Pick – Wholesale Insurance
Wholesale Insurance lets you shop, compare and save on life insurance. For more than 30 years, Wholesale Insurance has helped more than 500,000 American families protect their futures. Compare the best life insurance rates from 40 top carriers with just one click! Save up to 73%. Request your free quote for life insurance.
Highly Recommended – Globe Life Insurance
- $1* Buys $100,000 Globe Life Insurance
- Coverage for Adults or Children
- No Medical Exam. Just a Few Y/N Health Questions
- Free Information. No Phone Required. No Waiting
- Buy Direct. Monthly Rates as low as $3.49 for Adults/$2.17 for Children.
Copyright 2016. All Rights Reserved.