Term Life Insurance Explained
Term Life Insurance Explained - Learn How It Works
Term life insurance coverage is the most affordable form of life insurance protection available.
Term life insurance provides the maximum financial security for the minimum cost.
You get complete protection and it allows you to invest the rest you would have spent elsewhere on whole life insurance.
The premium rate you pay for term life insurance is guaranteed to remain the same low amount for the
period of your term policy.
Many life insurance companies offer term life insurance for periods of 5, 10, 15, 20 or even 30 years.
It's important for you to understand the terms of
your life insurance policy before buying coverage.
Term life insurance policies build no cash value
within the policy.
They pay a death benefit only if
you die during the term of the policy coverage. If
death of the insured occurs during the policy term,
the beneficiary collects the face amount (death benefit)
of the life insurance policy income-tax free.
Premium rates for term life insurance policy renewals
normally increase at the end of the guaranteed rate term. Get a term life insurance quote.
Advantages of Term Life Insurance
- Premiums are lower than for permanent life insurance.
- You can afford higher amounts of coverage when needed.
- Good for covering specific needs that end in time, such as college education costs or home mortgage.
- Term life insurance is the most cost effective way to get the maximum protection for the lowest cost for up to 30 years.
Term Life Insurance Quotes
Top Pick – JRC Insurance Group
JRC Insurance Group helps you shop, compare and save on life insurance. Regardless of your age or health background, we'll shop our 40+ insurance companies and find you affordable life insurance you need to protect your family and fit your budget. Compare the best life insurance rates for savings up to 73%. Get Your FREE Quote.
Highly Recommended – Globe Life Insurance
$1* Buys $100,000 Globe Life Insurance
- Coverage for Adults or Children
- No Medical Exam. Just a Few Yes/No Health Questions
- Free Information. No Phone Required. No Waiting
Buy Direct. Monthly Rates as low as $3.49 for Adults/$2.17 for Children.
Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved.