Term Life Insurance No Needles
Learn How To Purchase Term Life Insurance No Needles Required - Get Insured Today
Do you want term life insurance with no needles required?
Now you have the opportunity to apply online for term life insurance coverage and buy up to $1,000,000 protection without any medical exam, blood test or needles.
FACT: Did you know that Needle Phobia and/or fear of injections is a medical condition that affects more than 10% of the population to an extent that it causes them to avoid needed medical care?
Whether you don’t like needles, have a fear of injections, or just don’t like drawing blood, you may be able to qualify for term life insurance at affordable rates from a safe, secure life insurance company.
Term Life Insurance No Needles – Get a Free Quote
More Facts About Needles and Needle Phobias:
- It is very common for young children to be afraid of needles.
- Some needle phobics have an acute sensitivity to pain.
- The rarest kind of needle phobia is a classic phobia that results from an early traumatic experience.
- About 80% of needle phobics have a first degree relative (parent, child, or sibling) with needle phobia. This is evidence that needle phobia may be genetic.
Types of Needle-related Phobias
- Trypanophobia – Needle Phobia
- Hemophobia – Blood phobia
- Latrophobia – Doctor Phobia
- Algophobia – Fear of Pain
- Aichophobia – Fear of pointed objects
- Belonephobia – Fear of Needles
What is Term Life Insurance?
Term life insurance offers you life insurance protection for a specific number of years. It builds no cash value within the policy you pay only for your life insurance.
That's why term life is usually much less expensive than permanent life insurance. That means you can afford more protection for your loved ones.
How Does Term Life Insurance Work?
- Term life insurance lasts for a specific period of time, from 1-30 years. The most common terms are 10, 15, 20 or 30 years.
- Term life insurance policies pay the beneficiary the face amount of the life insurance policy if the insured person dies during the term of the policy.
For example, a 20-year term life policy with a face amount of $200,000 would pay $200,000 to the beneficiary if the insured died any time during those 20 years.
- Usually, term life insurance costs you 2-3 times less than permanent life insurance.
- If you outlive the term of your life insurance policy, your coverage expires.
How to Buy Term Life Insurance No Needles Required
You can get a quote, apply online and find out today if you qualify for life insurance.
Once you qualify, you can choose a payment option to pay for your policy and start your life insurance coverage today.
And, there’s a 30 day money-back guarantee. Your life insurance is offered through an insurance company rated "A++" Superior by AM Best Company for financial strength.
Top Pick – Haven Life
- Get up to $1,000,000 of affordable term life insurance today
- Apply online in under 20 minutes, start coverage today
- Backed by MassMutual, rated A++ by AM Best
Haven Life uses the information provided in your application to make an instant decision on your application. Healthy, qualified applicants (based on the information provided in your life insurance application) can be insured immediately with no medical exam while other applicants can receive immediate coverage pending a medical exam.
Highly Recommended – Globe Life Insurance
$1* Buys $100,000 Globe Life Insurance
- Coverage for Adults or Children
- No Medical Exam. Just a Few Yes/No Health Questions
- Free Information. No Phone Required. No Waiting
Buy Direct. Monthly Rates as low as $3.49 for Adults/$2.17 for Children.
Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved.