Top 10 Reasons Not To Buy Life Insurance
- The dog ate my homework, ah, I mean my conscience.
- Are the kids really worth it? They haven’t been that good this year.
- Never did like my wife, couldn’t cook worth a darn. Except for that Orville Redenbacher’s Gourmet Popping Corn. She did that okay. Hey, maybe I should re-think this life insurance stuff.
- Who needs a home, anyway – they could always use a cardboard box to live in.
- The kids are 7 and 10, they can get a job - it’ll be good for ‘em.
- I’m bullet-proof, I’ll live forever – yeah, right.
- I’ve got longevity on my side, dad made it to 47.
- What can I say, I like to procrastinate.
- What good is a college education these days anyway?
- I’m sure they’ll get by, somehow. Won’t they?
- Life insurance – ah, who needs it?
- So many choices, how the hell am I supposed to figure it out? I can’t even figure out how to open the damn child-proof Tylenol.
- It costs way too much, those life insurers rip everybody off!
- Maybe next year, we’ll see if I can find the time, and some extra cash.
- I heard life insurance is all a big scam.
- Why should my family get rich if I kick? I never had two nickels to rub together.
- Hell, I never won the lottery, why should they? I can’t even get two numbers.
- I hate those pushy insurance agents, bad polyester and all! And some of 'em have bad breathe.
- Don’t worry, I’ve got it covered – I'm leaving them each twenty bucks for lottery tickets.
- It’s cool, they’re getting my "awesome" beer can collection, that’s gotta be worth somethin’.
- Can’t get insured, I waited too long. Uh Oh!
Now that you know this is just a list for fun, make sure you consider life insurance, if you need it.
Top Pick – Wholesale Insurance
Compare the best life insurance rates from 40 top life insurance companies. Save up to 73%. Request your free quotes for term life insurance.
Highly Recommended – Haven Life
- Get up to $1,000,000 of affordable term life insurance today
- People ages 18 to 65 can get up to $1 million in coverage
- Apply online in under 20 minutes, start coverage today
- Backed by MassMutual, rated A++ by AM Best
Highly Recommended – Globe Life Insurance
$1* Buys $100,000 Globe Life Insurance
- Coverage for Adults or Children
- No Medical Exam. Just a Few Y/N Health Questions
- Free Information. No Phone Required. No Waiting
Buy Direct. Monthly Rates as low as $3.49 for Adults/$2.17 for Children.
Copyright 2016. All Rights Reserved.