Top Rated Term Life Insurance Companies
At Term-Life-Online.com our priority is to provide you with quality information and the lowest cost term life insurance from Top Rated Term Life Insurance Companies.
We want to make term life insurance easy to understand and compare. Now, you can compare all the top-rated term life insurance companies in one place at the same time.
- Low Cost term life insurance information
- Wide Selection – Many insurers to choose from
- Safe, Secure and Easy online term life insurance application request
- Instant Term Life Insurance Quotes from top-rated term life insurance companies
Your personal life insurance needs and the insurance company’s underwriting guidelines determine your life insurance rates. Our partner WholesaleInsurance offers you the best life insurance quotes from 40 top life insurance carriers across the country. The online insurance quotes are free, quick and easy!
The Top 10 Life Insurance Companies by
Direct Premiums Written for 2013
- Northwestern Mutual – rated A++, Superior
- MetLife – rated A+, Superior
- New York Life Insurance Group - rated A++, Superior
- Aflac – rated A+, Superior
- Lincoln National Corp. - rated A+, Superior
- Manulife Financial Corp. - rated A+, Superior
- Prudential Financial Inc. - rated A+, Superior
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co. - rated A++, Superior
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance - rated A++, Superior
- AEGON NV - rated A+, Superior
* Source: Insurance Information Institute.
How Can I Compare Term Life Insurance Quotes From Top-rated Term Life Insurance Companies?
Click here to request free quotes from Wholesale Insurance. You’ll get the five best quotes from 40 leading insurers instantly.
How Can I Apply For Coverage?
After reviewing your quotes, you can select an insurer and request an application for coverage. Once you have answered all application questions and signed the application, your coverage may begin, pending all underwriting questions are answered and the insurance company approves you for a policy.
Do Term Life Insurance Companies Offer A Money Back Guarantee?
Yes, they offer you a full refund of all premiums paid. If you decide to cancel your policy, you can do so without any questions asked. Each policy comes with "Free Look" Period (usually 30 days, depending on your state regulations). So you have 30 days after you receive your policy to return it for a full refund.
Do I Have To Take A Medical Exam To Buy A Life Insurance Policy?
No. There are insurance companies that offer you term life insurance with no medical exam required. These policies usually cost a little more, but coverage may begin within 24 to 48 hours, if you qualify. You answer some health questions online and get an instant quote. If you like the price offered, you can apply today and get approved for your policy within 24 hours, if you qualify. These policies are quick, easy and there’s no delay. You don’t have to meet with an agent.
Life Insurance Quotes
Top Pick – Wholesale Insurance
Compare the best life insurance quotes from 40 of the leading life insurance companies in less than 2 minutes. Save up to 73%. Request your free quotes for life insurance.
Highly Recommended – Globe Life Insurance $1* Buys $100,000 Globe Life Insurance
Coverage for Adults or Children
No Medical Exam. Just a Few Y/N Health Questions
Free Information. No Phone Required. No Waiting
Buy Direct. Monthly Rates as low as $3.49 for Adults/$2.17 for Children.
Leading Life Insurance Companies
Copyright 2016. All Rights Reserved.