US Best Term Life Insurance
Are you looking for the US best term life insurance?
If so, you may want to consider what would be the best term life insurance in the US for you.
When comparing US term life plans and rates you may want to consider:
Get a Free Quote for Life Insurance
- The financial strength rating of the insurance company.
- The rate offered for the term life plan.
- How many years of coverage is provided – 10, 15, 20 or 30 years.
- Can you renew the term life plan when it expires?
- Is level term insurance or decreasing term insurance right for you?
Level term life insurance life insurance is the most popular type of term life insurance and provides coverage and pricing that remains the same each year throughout the term (duration) of your term life policy.
Decreasing term life insurance life insurance provides coverage that declines each year of your policy while your premiums remain the same.
What are the top term life insurance companies?
Each year the Insurance Information Institute releases a list of the top providers of individual life insurance policies from the previous year:
The Top 10 Life Insurance Companies - Revenues and Financial Strength Ratings by A.M. Best Company
- MetLife – rated A+, Superior
- Prudential Financial – rated A+, Superior
- New York Life Insurance – rated A++, Superior
- TIAA-CREF – rated A++ , Superior
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance – A++, Superior
- Northwestern Mutual – rated A++, Superior
- AFLAC – A+, Superior
- Lincoln National - A+, Superior
- Unum Group – A, Excellent
- Genworth Financial – A, Excellent
(Source – Fortune and www.iii.org - Insurance Information Institute)
Top Pick – JRC Insurance Group
JRC Insurance Group helps you shop, compare and save on life insurance. Regardless of your age or health background, we'll shop our 40+ insurance companies and find you affordable life insurance you need to protect your family and fit your budget. Compare the best life insurance rates for savings up to 73%. Get Your FREE Quote.
Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved.