What is Term Life Insurance?
If you've been considering purchasing life insurance you may be asking yourself - What is term life insurance?
Term Life Insurance is insurance for you and your family's peace of mind. Term Life insurance is a type of life insurance policy that people buy from a life insurance company, which can provide them with financial protection and financial stability after one's death.
Term life insurance is temporary life insurance that provides life insurance protection for a specific period of time, usually for 10, 15, 20 or 30 years, or until you reach age 65 or 70.
The primary reason people buy term life insurance is to help their loved ones (beneficiaries) financially after the owner of the life insurance policy dies.
You should make a list of what you feel needs to be protected for your family's way of life. With a term life insurance policy in place today, you can:
- provide financial security for your family
- protect your home mortgage
- take care of your estate planning needs
- provide retirement funds for your spouse
- provide for college tuition and expenses for your children and grandchildren
Term Life Insurance Quotes
Top Pick – JRC Insurance Group
JRC Insurance Group helps you shop, compare and save on life insurance. Regardless of your age or health background, we'll shop our 40+ insurance companies and find you affordable life insurance you need to protect your family and fit your budget. Compare the best life insurance rates for savings up to 73%. Get Your FREE Quote.
Highly Recommended – Globe Life Insurance
$1* Buys $100,000 Globe Life Insurance for Adults or Children
- No Medical Exam - Simple Application.
- No Waiting. Buy Direct.
- Rates as Low as $3.49 per month.
- Join 4.2 Million Policyholders.
- No Phone Required. No Credit Required.
- No Agent Involved.
Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved.