Get Quote for Life Insurance
Are you looking to get quote for life insurance?
If so, you have three options to choose from:
1. Contact a local life insurance agent in your area.
2. Get a referral from friends/family members for a life insurance agent.
3. Request life insurance quotes online from a quote provider.
Each of your choices may be good, but online quotes offer you the following benefits:
Get a Free Quote for Life Insurance
- Instant Quote Comparisons.
- No Need to Meet with an Agent.
- No Hassles or Delays.
- No Obligation to Buy.
- Savings to 73%
The bottom-line is this – you can find the lowest rates from the highest-rated life insurance companies by comparing free quotes for life insurance on the internet.
When you request free quotes for life insurance online you answer some basic questions and instantly receive up to 5 or more rate quotes.
Your quotes will provide you with the following:
- The life insurance premiums.
- Name of companies quoted.
- Amount of coverage offered.
- Financial ratings of each company.
- Premium payment options available.
- Type of life insurance and number of years of coverage offered.
When you compare your quotes for coverage make sure you consider not only the price, but the financial strength rating of the insurance company. The rating is an indication of the insurer’s ability to pay their claims, and meet their financial obligations. The higher the financial rating the better.
Also, when comparing prices and plans make sure you consider:
- How much life insurance you need.
- What you can afford to pay.
- How many years you need life insurance.
Term life insurance offers you the lowest priced life insurance protection, usually costing 2-3 times less than permanent life insurance.
However, term life is temporary coverage for a specific number of years. Plans are available for 10, 15, 20 or 30 years of protection.
Term life insurance is not an investment it does not build cash value inside the policy. And, if you outlive the term of your policy, your coverage ends.
Many people just like you choose term life insurance to meet their temporary life insurance needs, such as:
- To protect their family
- Pay off the mortgage
- Provide money for their kids college education
- Pay off credit card debt.
- Provide money for family living expenses.
- Provide for your spouse’s retirement.
Get Quotes for Life Insurance
Top Pick – Wholesale Insurance
Wholesale Insurance lets you shop, compare and save on life insurance. For more than 30 years, Wholesale Insurance has helped more than 500,000 American families protect their futures. Compare the best life insurance rates from 40 top carriers with just one click. Save up to 73%. Request your free quote for life insurance.
Highly Recommended – Haven Life
- Get up to $1,000,000 of affordable term life insurance today
- Apply online in under 20 minutes, start coverage today
- Backed by MassMutual, rated A++ by AM Best
Highly Recommended – Globe Life Insurance
$1* Buys $100,000 Globe Life Insurance
- Coverage for Adults or Children
- No Medical Exam. Just a Few Y/N Health Questions
- Free Information. No Phone Required. No Waiting
Buy Direct. Monthly Rates as low as $3.49 for Adults/$2.17 for Children.
Copyright 2016. All Rights Reserved.