Life Insurance for Over 50
How to Buy Life Insurance for Over 50 Year Olds
Are you in search of life insurance for people over 50? If so, you may be wondering where you can find the best life insurance plan, at the best price, to meet your needs, and fit your budget.
Today, everyone is eligible for Life Insurance protection. Regardless of your health conditions, tobacco usage, age, or employment, there’s a life insurance policy for you.
You can request free life insurance quotes that will save you time and money. You can compare the lowest prices from more than 70 of the top life insurance companies, offering you affordable protection.
Get Your FREE Quote Today
With the kids finally grown up and on their own, and those retirement years on the horizon, those who belong to the Baby Boomer generation may be considering over 50's life insurance quotes. And coverage.
Comparing life insurance quotes and choosing a plan can make sure your loved ones are provided for after you're gone.
Some of the reasons to invest in a term life insurance policy are more than obvious.
Even though a Boomer's children may now be adults, they may also still be in school, or not completely financially independent. A rock solid term life insurance policy can take the worry out of the "what will my children do without me?" question by providing the financial security to make sure our child’s college education is paid for and a Boomer's spouse, children and parents are financially secure.
Get Your FREE Quote Today
What companies offer over 50s life insurance?
There are many insurance companies across American which offer life insurance for people over age 50. Some of the leading life insurers offering coverage include Globe life, Prudential, Genworth, FidelityLife, MassMutual, Liberty Mutual, Metlife, RBC Insurance and HSBC insurance.
By comparing quotes you may save up to 50% or more on your life insurance policy
It’s quick, it only takes a few minutes.
It’s easy, just fill out one form.
There’s no obligation, you decide if you like your quotes – if so you can request an application.
Or, you can ask for more information. It’s that simple.
Tips for Buying Life Insurance Over Age 50
- Compare Multiple Quotes – Rates may vary between companies. Some insurers may charge you hundreds of dollars less per year for your life insurance.
- Term Options – Choose the term you need coverage for – 5, 10, 15, or 20 years.
- Financial Rating – Choose an Insurer rated "A" Excellent, or better by A.M. Best Company for financial strength.
- Payment Options – Compare quotes for payment options of monthly, quarterly, and annually. Paying once per year may save you money.
- Free Look Period - Many life insurance companies provide a 10-30 day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your life insurance policy you may return it within this time period for a full refund of premiums paid. Make sure to check this out before buying your life insurance policy.
Life Insurance Quotes
Top Pick – 1ClickCoverage
Compare the top 5 term life quotes from our network of over 100 leading life insurance companies in less than 2 minutes! Save up to 70%. Request your free quotes for term life insurance.
Highly Recommended – Globe Life Insurance
Globe life Insurance offers people age 78 and under the chance to buy up to $30,000 of simplified life insurance with just a few short health questions.
Since 1951, Globe Life has been providing affordable life insurance protection for Americans. Globe Life is rated "A+" Superior by A.M. Best Company for financial strength.
Globe Life has more than 3.8 million policyholders. Many individuals and couples choose Globe Life because it’s quick, easy and affordable. $1* starts up to $30,000 life insurance coverage! Apply online here!
Copyright 2014. All Rights Reserved.