Ohio Term Life Insurance Quote
How to Get Ohio Term Life Insurance Quote Comparisons Online
If you live in the State of Ohio and you want to compare rates for life insurance you may be frustrated and confused with so many choices available to you on the internet.
There’s nothing worse than knowing you have a need for life insurance, but not being sure how to find the life insurance you need.
You’re aware of the financial catastrophe your family could be faced with if you don’t have the life insurance they need. Just think about it – the money you provide your family to live in their home, have food, clothing, and everything they rely on you to provide.
That’s why it’s important for you to find the best-rated, most affordable life insurance to protect your family.
Get a Free Quote for Life Insurance
How can you compare the best life insurance plans and rates?
- Compare life insurance quotes from several leading life insurers because rates may differ between companies.
- Consider term life insurance because it offers the most life insurance at the lowest price.
- Choose the term of coverage that meets your life insurance needs. Term life insurance offers coverage for 10, 15, 20 or 30 years.
Term Life Insurance Explained
Term life insurance offers life insurance protection for a specific number of years. It builds no cash value, you pay only for the life insurance.
That's why term life is less expensive than permanent life insurance. That means you can afford more protection for your loved ones.
- Term life insurance lasts for a specific number of years, from 1-30 years. The most common terms are 10, 15, 20 or 30 years.
- Term life insurance policies pay the beneficiary the face amount of the life insurance policy if the insured person dies during the term of the policy.
For example, a 15-year term life policy with a face amount of $250,000 would pay $250,000 to the beneficiary if the insured died any time during those 15 years.
- Usually, term life insurance costs 2-3 times less than permanent life insurance.
- If you outlive the term of your life insurance policy, your coverage ends.
Ohio Term Life Insurance Quotes
Top Pick – JRC Insurance Group
JRC Insurance Group helps you shop, compare and save on life insurance. Regardless of your age or health background, we'll shop our 40+ insurance companies and find you affordable life insurance you need to protect your family and fit your budget. Compare the best life insurance rates for savings up to 73%. Get Your FREE Quote.
Highly Recommended – Haven Life
- Get up to $1,000,000 of affordable term life insurance today
- Apply online in under 20 minutes, start coverage today
- Backed by MassMutual, rated A++ by AM Best
Haven Life uses the information provided in your application to make an instant decision on your application. Healthy, qualified applicants (based on the information provided in your life insurance application) can be insured immediately with no medical exam while other applicants can receive immediate coverage pending a medical exam.
Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved.