Top 10 Reasons To Buy A Life Insurance No Medical Exam Policy
Why buy life insurance no medical exam coverage?
Here's our list of the Top 10 reasons:
- You can choose from $25,000 to $1,000,000 of life insurance coverage.
- No medical or physical exam is required. Just some health questions.
- No insurance agent will visit you.
- You can buy your policy direct online.
- No waiting period.
- Full coverage starts the day your policy is issued.
- Your benefit will never be canceled or reduced as long as you pay your premiums on time.
- Your life insurance policy benefit is paid to your beneficiary free of federal income tax.
- Coverage may be available for your spouse or children.
- You have a No Risk 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
Top Pick – Haven Life
- Get up to $1,000,000 of affordable term life insurance today
- Apply online in under 20 minutes, start coverage today
- Backed by MassMutual, rated A++ by AM Best
Haven Life uses the information provided in your application to make an instant decision on your application. Healthy, qualified applicants (based on the information provided in your life insurance application) can be insured immediately with no medical exam while other applicants can receive immediate coverage pending a medical exam.
Highly Recommended – Globe Life Insurance
$1* Buys $100,000 Globe Life Insurance
- Coverage for Adults or Children
- No Medical Exam. Just a Few Y/N Health Questions
- Free Information. No Phone Required. No Waiting
Buy Direct. Monthly Rates as low as $3.49 for Adults/$2.17 for Children.
Highly Recommended – United of Omaha
United of Omaha offers guaranteed acceptance whole life insurance for people age 45 to 85. Choose $3,000 up to $25,000 of coverage. Rates start as low as $8.80 per month. There’s no medical exam and no health questions. You cannot be turned down. You can get a quote and apply online now. START HERE to get a FREE Quote.
Copyright 2016. All Rights Reserved.