Term Life Insurance Quote US
Do you want to compare term life insurance quote US rates?
If so, you may want to learn about how you can find the best price from the highest rated life insurance company.
First, you want to decide what type of life insurance to buy, term life or permanent life insurance. Term life usually costs 2-3 times less than permanent life insurance, and can provide guaranteed rates for up to 30 years.
How long do you need life insurance?
If you need it for a period of 1-30 years, then term life may offer the most affordable option for you.
How to find the lowest price for your policy?
By comparing term life insurance quotes online from several highly-rated life insurers, that way you get side-by-side comparisons of the best prices.
Get a Free Quote for Life Insurance
Do I have to take a medical exam?
Most life insurers will require a full medical exam, including an EKG and blood tests, in order to qualify for a $250,000 life insurance policy.
When comparing your term life insurance quotes for your $250,000 life insurance policy, make sure you consider the following:
- Term – Choose from 10, 15, 20 or 30 years of coverage.
- Guaranteed Rates – Are the rates guaranteed for the entire term of your policy?
- Financial Rating – Is the insurer rated "A" excellent, or better, by AM Best Company for financial strength?
- Renewable – Is the policy renewable when it expires? Can you renew it for another term if you want? This is an option to consider, but it may cost you additional premium.
Term Life Insurance Quotes
Top Pick – Wholesale Insurance
Compare the best term life insurance quotes from 40 of the leading life insurance companies in less than 2 minutes. Save up to 73%. Request your free quotes for term life insurance.
Highly Recommended – Globe Life Insurance
$1* Buys $100,000 Globe Life Insurance
- Coverage for Adults or Children
- No Medical Exam. Just a Few Yes/No Health Questions
- Free Information. No Phone Required. No Waiting
Buy Direct. Monthly Rates as low as $3.49 for Adults/$2.17 for Children.
Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved.