Top Rated Life Insurance Companies
Are you looking for the Top Rated Life Insurance Companies in the U.S.A.?
Each year the Insurance Information Institute (III) provides this information to the public to help you choose the right life insurance company.
Many people feel more comfortable choosing a large life insurer that does a lot of business. You may be familiar with some of the names on this list including Prudential, MetLife, New York Life and Northwestern Mutual.
After you review the list below, please choose a life insurance quote provider below, so you can compare free life insurance quotes from top-rated life insurance companies.
The Top 10 Life Insurance Companies by
Direct Premiums Written for 2013
- Northwestern Mutual – rated A++, Superior
- MetLife – rated A+, Superior
- New York Life Insurance Group - rated A++, Superior
- Aflac – rated A+, Superior
- Lincoln National Corp. - rated A+, Superior
- Manulife Financial Corp. - rated A+, Superior
- Prudential Financial Inc. - rated A+, Superior
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance - rated A++, Superior
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance - rated A++, Superior
- AEGON NV - rated A+, Superior
(Source – www.iii.org - Insurance Information Institute)
Life Insurance Quotes
Top Pick – JRC Insurance Group
JRC Insurance Group helps you shop, compare and save on life insurance. Regardless of your age or health background, we'll shop our 40+ insurance companies and find you affordable life insurance you need to protect your family and fit your budget. Compare the best life insurance rates for savings up to 73%. Get Your FREE Quote.
Highly Recommended – Globe Life Insurance
$1* Buys $100,000 Globe Life Insurance
- Coverage for Adults or Children
- No Medical Exam. Just a Few Yes/No Health Questions
- Free Information. No Phone Required. No Waiting
Buy Direct. Monthly Rates as low as $3.49 for Adults/$2.17 for Children.
Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved.