Best Life Insurance
What is the best life insurance for seniors?
If you’re a senior citizen, you may be in need of life insurance. But, with so many plans available, which is the right plan for you?
And, where can you find the most affordable protection with a highly-rated insurance company?
Are you in search of the best senior life insurance? If so, you may be wondering where you can find the best life insurance policy, at the best price, to meet your needs, and fit your budget.
Today, almost everyone may qualify for Life Insurance protection. Regardless of your health, tobacco use, your age, or employment, there’s a life insurance policy for you.
It's quick and easy for you to compare the lowest rates on term life insurance.
Seniors can request and compare instant life insurance quotes online from over 100 leading life insurance carriers and find the 5 lowest rates available in less than 2 minutes.
Get Your Free Life Insurance Quote
When you compare free quotes for life insurance, you answer some simple questions and receive up to 5 Instant Quotes for term life insurance from top-rated insurance companies. By comparing quotes you may save up to 70% on your life insurance policy
It’s quick, it only takes a few minutes.
It’s easy, just fill out one form.
There’s no obligation, you decide if you like your quotes – if so, you can request an application.
Or, you can ask for more information. It’s that simple.
You can get help over the phone, or by email. It’s your choice.
There’s absolutely no obligation to buy a policy.
You can compare free price quotes from the comfort of your home, any time of the day, or night.
Life Insurance Quotes for Seniors
Top Pick – 1ClickCoverage
Compare the top 5 term life quotes from our network of over 100 leading life insurance companies in less than 2 minutes! Save up to 70%. Request your free quotes for term life insurance.
Tips for Buying the Best Life Insurance for Seniors
Get Your Free Life Insurance Quotes
- Compare Several Price Quotes – Rates may vary by up to 50% or more between insurance companies. Some life insurers may charge you hundreds of dollars less per year for your life insurance. By comparing quotes you could keep more money in your pocket.
- Financial Stability Ratings – Choose an Insurance Company rated "A" Excellent, or better, by A.M. Best Company for financial strength. This means they should be safe, secure, and able to pay their claims.
- "Free Look" Period - Many life insurance companies provide a 10-30 day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your life insurance policy you may return it within this time period for a full refund of your premiums paid. Make sure to check on this before buying your life insurance policy.
- Premium Payment Options – Compare quotes for the different premium payment options of monthly, quarterly, and annually. Paying your premiums monthly may cost you more, than paying your premiums once per year (annual payments).
- Term Options – Choose the term (length of your policy) you need coverage for – 5, 10, 15, or 20 years. Depending on your age, the term available may vary by insurance company.
Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance for Seniors
Top Pick – MetLife
MetLife offers guaranteed acceptance final expense life insurance for people age 45 to 75. Choose $2,500 up to $20,000 of coverage. There’s no medical exam and no health questions. You cannot be turned down. Metlife is rated "A+" (Superior) by AM Best for financial strength. You can get a quote and apply online now. Request your FREE Quote.
Copyright 2014. All Rights Reserved.