Buy Term Insurance Online
Do you want to buy term insurance online?
If so, you may want to learn about how you can find the best price from the highest rated term life insurance companies.
First, you want to decide what type of term life insurance to buy, level term or decreasing term.
Term life usually costs 2-3 times less than permanent life insurance, and can provide guaranteed rates for up to 30 years.
Level term gives you level rates and coverage for the entire length of your policy. While decreasing term has level rates but the amount of life insurance decreases each year. That’s why around 97% of term life policies sold are level term life insurance.
Buy Term Insurance Online
How long do you need term life insurance?
If you need it for a period of 1-30 years, then level term life may offer the most affordable option for you. You can choose term life coverage for a "term" of 10, 15, 20 or 30 years.
How to find the lowest price for your term life policy?
By comparing term life insurance quotes online from several highly-rated life insurers. That way you get side-by-side comparisons of the prices, and financial strength ratings of the companies.
Do I have to take a medical exam?
When you buy term insurance online most life insurers will require a full medical exam, including an EKG and blood tests, in order to qualify for a $250,000 life insurance policy. However, some insurers may only require a paramed exam where an examiner comes to your home or office to check your blood pressure, draw some blood, and ask you some health questions. The medical exam is paid for by the insurance company.
Life Insurance with No Medical Exam
Haven Life uses the information provided in your application to make an instant decision on your application. Healthy, qualified applicants (based on the information provided in your life insurance application) can be insured immediately with no medical exam while other applicants can receive immediate coverage pending a medical exam.
When comparing your term life insurance quotes for your life insurance policy, make sure you consider the following:
- Term – Choose from 10, 15, 20 or 30 years of coverage.
- Guaranteed Rates – Are the rates guaranteed for the entire term of your policy?
- Financial Rating – Is the insurer rated "A" Excellent, or better, by AM Best Company for financial strength?
- Renewable – Is the policy renewable when it expires? Can you renew it for another term if you want? This is an option to consider, but it may cost you additional premium.
Term Life Insurance Quotes
Top Pick – Haven Life
Get a Free Quote
- Get up to $1,000,000 of affordable term life insurance today
- Apply online in under 20 minutes, start coverage today
- Backed by MassMutual, rated A++ by AM Best
Copyright 2016. All Rights Reserved.