Buy Life Insurance: When Getting Married
Beginning your life together as newlyweds is an exciting time. Your life changes and your priorities change. Now you are planning for two. Your spouse depends on you.
The loss of a spouse can be devastating, both emotionally and financially. Understanding how you depend on each other is important in planning your financial security.
Considerations for life insurance when getting married:
Get a Free Quote for Life Insurance
- Your spouse is now dependent on you for income and support.
- With children, your spouse contributes income and childcare.
- Term life insurance can pay off your debts including home loans, car loans, and credit cards. And, provide funds to pay for childcare.
The right amount of term life insurance on both you and your spouse can provide the financial security you both deserve, when you need it most.
Would your family be taken care of if you died? A quality term life insurance policy will provide financial security to meet their needs. Term life insurance is the most affordable way to protect your family’s future today.
Term life insurance is affordable for almost any budget. It has flexibility to meet your specific needs. It’s a great way to protect your family. You can choose a coverage term ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Top Pick – JRC Insurance Group
JRC Insurance Group helps you shop, compare and save on life insurance. Regardless of your age or health background, we'll shop our 40+ insurance companies and find you affordable life insurance you need to protect your family and fit your budget. Compare the best life insurance rates for savings up to 73%. Get Your FREE Quote.
Highly Recommended – Globe Life Insurance
$1* Buys $100,000 Globe Life Insurance for Adults or Children
- No Medical Exam - Simple Application.
- No Waiting. Buy Direct.
- Rates as Low as $3.49 per month.
- Join 4.2 Million Policyholders.
- No Phone Required. No Credit Required.
- No Agent Involved.
Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved.