How Much is Life Insurance?
How much does life insurance cost?
The premium you pay for life insurance depends on several factors, including your age, gender, health, family health history, occupation, hobbies, whether you smoke or not, driving record, height-to-weight ratio, etc.
In addition, your life insurance cost will depend on:
- The type of life insurance you buy – Term or Whole Life?
- The life insurance company.
- The length of your life insurance coverage – for how many years.
How to find out what your life insurance will cost?
You have a few options when comparing life insurance premiums:
Get a Free Quote for Life Insurance
- Contact a local licensed life insurance agent..
- Call life insurance companies direct for a quote.
- Request life insurance quotes on the internet.
What are the Advantages of comparing life insurance quotes online?
- Instant rate quotes from top rated insurers.
- Compare rates online at your convenience any time of the day or night.
- No sales pressure and no need to meet with an agent.
- Compare the lowest prices from over 70 top-rated insurance companies.
- No obligation to buy, no hassles, and no delays.
What is Term Life Insurance?
Term life insurance offers life insurance protection for a specific number of years. It builds no cash value, you pay only for the life insurance.
That's why term life is less expensive than permanent life insurance. That means you can afford more protection for your loved ones.
- Term life insurance lasts for a specific number of years, from 1-30 years. The most common terms are 10, 15, 20 or 30 years.
- Term life insurance policies pay the beneficiary the face amount of the life insurance policy if the insured person dies during the term of the policy.
For example, a 15-year term life policy with a face amount of $250,000 would pay $250,000 to the beneficiary if the insured died any time during those 15 years.
- Usually, term life insurance costs 2-3 times less than permanent life insurance.
- If you outlive the term of your life insurance policy, your coverage ends.
Life Insurance Quotes
Top Pick – Wholesale Insurance
Wholesale Insurance lets you shop, compare and save on life insurance. For more than 30 years, Wholesale Insurance has helped more than 500,000 American families protect their futures. Compare the best life insurance rates from 40 top carriers with just one click! Save up to 73%. Request your free quotes for life insurance.
Highly Recommended – Globe Life Insurance $1* Buys $100,000 Globe Life Insurance
Coverage for Adults or Children
No Medical Exam. Just a Few Y/N Health Questions
Free Information. No Phone Required. No Waiting
Buy Direct. Monthly Rates as low as $3.49 for Adults/$2.17 for Children.
Top Ten Best Life Insurance Companies
How Much is Life Insurance
Copyright 2016. All Rights Reserved.