Smoker Affordable Term Life Insurance
How can you get affordable smoker term life insurance plans?
If you smoke or use tobacco products it’s important to shop and compare quotes for term life insurance before you buy. Rates for tobacco-users can vary by 50% or more between life insurance companies.
Did you know that medical research has found that smoking shortens the life span of men by 14.5 years and of women by 13.2 years? Yes, cigarettes can shorten your life.
The rate for smokers life insurance is higher than non-smokers, sometimes by as much as $100 per month, or more.
Smokers and tobacco users can get affordable rates on term life insurance by comparing life insurance quotes online from several leading life insurance companies that specialize in insuring smokers and tobacco users.
Get a Free Quote for Life Insurance
How can you save money when comparing smoker life insurance plans?
- Consider term life insurance which may cost you 2-3 times less than permanent life insurance.
- Buy life insurance while you are young and healthy, rates increase with age.
- Quit smoking to get a non-smoker rate for your life insurance policy. Insurers may adjust your rate to non-smoker once you have quit for 1-2 years.
- Compare life insurance quotes from several insurance companies because rates vary by insurer.
Smoker Affordable Term Life Insurance Quotes
Top Pick – JRC Insurance Group
JRC Insurance Group helps you shop, compare and save on life insurance. Regardless of your age or health background, we'll shop our 40+ insurance companies and find you affordable life insurance you need to protect your family and fit your budget. Compare the best life insurance rates for savings up to 73%. Get Your FREE Quote.
Highly Recommended – Globe Life Insurance
$1* Buys $100,000 Globe Life Insurance
- Coverage for Adults or Children
- No Medical Exam. Just a Few Yes/No Health Questions
- Free Information. No Phone Required. No Waiting
Buy Direct. Monthly Rates as low as $3.49 for Adults/$2.17 for Children.
Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved.