Term Life No Exam
What is Term Life No Exam? It’s life insurance for a specific number of years that does not require you to take a medical exam in order to qualify for coverage.
Term life insurance with no exam offers you up to $1,000,000 protection for 10, 15, 20 or 30 years. There’s no physical, just a few health questions. Your answers determine if you get approved. If you qualify, you can start your life insurance today.
Term Life No Exam offers several benefits:
Get a Free Quote
- No Medical Exam – Just some health questions
- Same Day Approval – if qualified
- Up to $1,000,000 of term life insurance
- 30 day Money-Back Guarantee
Haven Life uses the information provided in your application to make an instant decision on your application. Healthy, qualified applicants (based on the information provided in your life insurance application) can be insured immediately with no medical exam while other applicants can receive immediate coverage pending a medical exam.
Premiums for no exam term life may be higher than fully underwritten policies requiring a medical exam.
Coverage is available from a life insurer rated "A++" (Superior) by AM Best for financial strength. There’s a 30 day money-back guarantee.
Why do people buy no exam term life insurance?
There are several reasons people like you may purchase life insurance without a medical exam:
Term Life No Exam Quotes
- There’s no doctor’s visit – no needles, no blood drawn, no physical.
- There’s no long delays – no mailing delays, no 6-8 week wait for your policy.
- There’s no need to meet with an agent – No high-pressure sales pitch.
- Coverage starting within 1-2 days – If you qualify.
How does it work?
You answer some questions to get a quote, then a few health questions to find out if you qualify. Your answers determine if you are approved. Once approved, you can choose a payment option to pay for your life insurance policy. The whole process is safe and secure.
Why is this possible?
In order to be competitive, and give consumers what they want, life insurance companies have used the technology of the internet to provide you with quick and easy life insurance protection.
What is term life insurance?
Term life insurance is temporary life insurance that provides coverage for a specific number of years. You may choose 10, 15, 20 or 30 year term life plans, depending on your age.
If you outlive the term of your policy, the coverage expires. You may choose to buy another policy at that time, based on your age, health, and other factors that effect your premium.
Many people today choose term life insurance because it offers the most life insurance protection at the lowest price.
Many individuals and couples choose no exam term life because it’s quick, easy and affordable.
Why put off protecting your loved ones? You may apply for life insurance today.
Top Pick – Haven Life
- Get up to $1,000,000 of affordable term life insurance today
- Apply online in under 20 minutes, start coverage today
- Backed by MassMutual, rated A++ by AM Best
Highly Recommended – Globe Life Insurance
$1* Buys $100,000 Globe Life Insurance
- Coverage for Adults or Children
- No Medical Exam. Just a Few Y/N Health Questions
- Free Information. No Phone Required. No Waiting
Buy Direct. Monthly Rates as low as $3.49 for Adults/$2.17 for Children.
Copyright 2016. All Rights Reserved.