Top 10 Life Insurance Companies
Are you looking for the Top 10 Life Insurance Companies in the U.S.A.? Each year the Insurance Information Institute (III) provides this information to the public to help you choose the right life insurance company.
Many people feel more comfortable choosing a large life insurer that does a lot of business. You may be familiar with some of the names on this list including Prudential, MetLife, New York Life and Northwestern Mutual.
After you review the list below, please fill out the box to the right, so you can compare free life insurance quotes from the top 10 life insurance companies.
The Top 10 Life Insurance Companies - Revenues, 2012 and Financial Strength Ratings by A.M. Best Company
- Aflac – rated A+, Superior
- MetLife – rated A+, Superior
- Northwestern Mutual – rated A++, Superior
- New York Life Insurance - rated A++, Superior
- Manulife Financial Corp. - rated A+, Superior
- Lincoln National Corp. - rated A+, Superior
- Prudential Financial Inc. - rated A+, Superior
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co. - rated A++, Superior
- AEGON NV - rated A+, Superior
- State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance - rated A++, Superior
(Source – Fortune and www.iii.org - Insurance Information Institute)
Life Insurance Quotes
Top Pick – 1ClickCoverage
Compare the top 5 term life quotes from our network of over 100 leading life insurance companies in less than 2 minutes! Save up to 70%. Request your free quotes for term life insurance.
Highly Recommended – National Life Group
Buy $25,000 to $350,000 of term life insurance online with no medical exam required. Rated "A" (Excellent) by AM Best for financial strength. National Life was founded in 1848. If approved, you may start your life insurance policy the same day. Get your free life insurance quote now.
Copyright 2014. All Rights Reserved.