Life Insurance Cost Comparison
How to Get Life Insurance Cost Comparison
Are you looking for compare the cost of life insurance protection for your family?
If so, there’s a few things to consider before you start comparing plans to get the best price.
First, think about how much life insurance you need to protect your loved ones. Next, consider how many years you need life insurance – 10, 15, 20, or 30 years, and consider how much you can afford to pay.
Now, it’s time to compare affordable life insurance plans and rates, but what’s the best way? You have several choices, including contacting a local life insurance agent, calling insurance companies direct, or you can visit a life insurance website that offers free quote comparisons for life insurance.
Get a Free Quote for Life Insurance
How Can I Get Affordable Life Insurance Coverage?
- Don’t buy more coverage than you need.
- Buy life insurance when you are young and healthy, as rates increase with age.
- Quit smoking – If you smoke, quit – rates are 2-3 times higher for smokers compared to non-smokers
- Level Term – Level term life insurance is usually the lowest priced option for life insurance, and offers guaranteed level rates and coverage for up to 30 years.
- Compare Quotes – Prices vary by insurance company, so compare several quotes from multiple life insurers before you choose a policy.
- Paying premiums once per year, on an annual basis, may save you money, instead of making monthly premium payments.
- Lower Your Weight – Your height-to-weight ratio affects the cost of your life insurance. So, eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly may help to lower your life insurance premiums.
How Does Term Life Insurance Work?
Term life insurance offers life insurance protection for a specific number of years. It builds no cash value inside the policy – you pay only for the life insurance.
That's why term life is much less expensive than permanent life insurance. That means you can afford more life insurance protection for your loved ones.
- Term life insurance lasts for a specific number of years, usually from 1-30 years. The most common terms are 10, 15, 20 or 30 years.
- Term life policies pay the beneficiary the face amount of the life insurance policy if the insured person dies during the term of the policy.
For example, a 10-year term life policy with a face amount of $200,000 would pay $200,000 to the beneficiary if the insured died any time during those 10 years.
- Usually, term life insurance costs 2-3 times less than permanent life insurance.
- If you outlive the term of your life insurance policy, your coverage ends.
Life Insurance Quotes
Top Pick – JRC Insurance Group
JRC Insurance Group helps you shop, compare and save on life insurance. Regardless of your age or health background, we'll shop our 40+ insurance companies and find you affordable life insurance you need to protect your family and fit your budget. Compare the best life insurance rates for savings up to 73%. Get Your FREE Quote.
Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved.