Tips On Buying No Exam Life Insurance
The following are seven important tips on buying a life insurance no medical exam policy. Review each one carefully in order to make a well informed decision about the life insurance policy you choose.
- Don't wait until you really need the coverage. By that time you'll be that much older, you may be sick or you will have encountered a health issue that will cause your premiums to be much higher than you expected. That is of course if you can even qualify for the life insurance coverage. The point being, if you know you need life insurance coverage – DON’T DELAY!
- The highest financial rating doesn't necessarily mean better coverage. The important thing is to at least be looking at an "A" rated company. There is little, if any difference between one company's term policy and another, so basing a decision only on financial ratings won't always get you best rates on your life insurance policy. The highest rated insurers tend to be more conservative in their underwriting, so you may not be able to get their best rates.
- Buy a guaranteed term policy. Level Term life insurance offers you guaranteed rates for 10, 15, 20 or 30 years. Benefits will never go down and rates will never increase during the policy term.
- Choose the annual premium payment option, if you can afford it. Paying annually can save you up to 15%-20% with some life insurance companies versus monthly, quarterly or semi-annually premium payments.
- Don't smoke. Smokers are charged up to 2-3 times more for their life insurance coverage. If you want to save money on your policy, quit smoking. If you do smoke, most companies will let you re-apply for nonsmoker rates if it has been at least 1 full year from the last time you had any tobacco products in your system.
- If you're 35 years old, you're as old as 36 in the eyes of the insurance company. Most insurance companies round up to the next highest year when determining your age and because premiums increase with age that can make a big difference in your annual premium. So, if you're approaching 30 or 35 and you have thoughts of applying for a life insurance policy, don't wait!
- Choose the coverage amount that fits your needs and your budget. Since you can buy up to $1,000,000 of coverage without an exam, you may want to apply for that coverage now, if you qualify and can afford the premiums.
Top Pick – JRC Insurance Group
JRC Insurance Group helps you shop, compare and save on life insurance. Regardless of your age or health background, we'll shop our 40+ insurance companies and find you affordable life insurance you need to protect your family and fit your budget. Compare the best life insurance rates for savings up to 73%.
JRC Insurance offers up to $2,000,000 of life insurance with no medical exam required.
You can get approval for your insurance policy in as little as 10 minutes to 2 days. JRC offers no exam life insurance for diabetics, too.
JRC offers some of the best rates on life insurance policies without any health exams required.
You can compare and choose from $25,000 to $2,000,000 of no exam life insurance coverage from several leading life insurance carriers through JRC Insurance Group.
Highly Recommended – Globe Life Insurance
Get FREE Information On How $1* Can Buy Up To $100,000 Globe Life Insurance For Adults Or Children
- No Medical Exam – Simple Application.
- No Waiting Period. Buy Direct.
- Rates As Low As $3.49 Per Month.
- The Globe Life Family Of Companies Has Over 16.8 Million Policies In Force.
- No Phone Required. No Credit Required.
- The Globe Life Family Of Companies Has Nearly $220 Billion Of Coverage In Force.
- Globe Life Is Rated A (Excellent) By A.M. Best Company As Of August 2022.
Fidelity Life Insurance with No Exam
Life Insurance No Exam Tips
Disclosure: Compensated Affiliate